Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Londonia

Well, here I am. Safe and arrived in London. We got here late yesterday, but still had time to check in and hit the grocery store. I feel rather lame, but I'm really trying to be conservative with my money, considering I spent almost $200 in the first week. I think that was mostly because we ate at restaurants all the time and didn't really think about it. So I bought some groceries that will hopefully hold me over for a while and perhaps I can save my money to spend on things I want to do/see/buy. Anyway, today we had our first day of class and walked to the Hyde Park chapel. It was almost like a temple, I thought. After that, my roomate and I went to the science museum that is just across the street from the chapel. There were some fun things there, but nothing TOO interesting unless you wanted to pay. I also did laundry today, which, while expensive, is quite nice to have done. Tomorrow we're heading to Oxford and going to be hanging out around there for the day. I feel like so far I haven't really related any experience, but that has mostly been because I've had limited time on the internet and usually only a few minutes before I needed to go to bed. Right now I've got a headache and I don't think staring at the screen is helping it any, but I promise that I'll put up some pictures and stories tomorrow. Cheers!

No comments: