Saturday, June 27, 2009

Finalizing everything!

So I leave tomorrow! I can't wait, and it just seems like it has gone so fast. Today mom and I have been going over everything for our my packing and then our plans together later in August. Good thing too, because Mom accidently booked a hotel in Ireland instead of Scotland so we had to try and find a place to stay in Scotland. Let me tell you, it isn't cheap. We found a place, so everything worked out, but it was a little nerve-wracking. I don't even blame Mom, she's been doing all of the set-up for our jaunt in Germany together, so I'm grateful. I don't really have that much to say currently, and it is hard to type on Mom's small keyboard, but I thought I'd just write a little something to make sure everyone knows I'm leaving tomorrow!!! I'll post some pictures and things as soon as I can. Internet access for the first week may or may not be possible. Much love to everyone!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

dude! congrats on leaving!! I am so, so, so totally excited for you. Study abroads are the best things ever. Take care, kelthy. Keep us updated hourly... okay maybe daily... or weekly. You know; whatever works for you

Domanique said...

Kelc a roo! We are so excited for you and we miss you dearly! Like Kristie said keep us updated! I look forward to hearing of your wonderful Ero adventures!

Grandma said...

I'm glad you have not given up on me!! I'm just an old lady who needs her daughter to keep her on track....so thanks for doing so! Mom