Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Time Flies

Well, it has been quite a while since I've written on here. I am back in the U.S., and have been for about a month now. The flight back was long, just like the flight there, and life just settled back to normal pretty much. I only had two classes at school, Seminary and Ap Spanish, and now that I've taken the Spanish test I don't go to that anymore. So I have one class at school. I got a job and don't have a job already. I was hired for a seasonal position at the Utah State Tax Commision just for data entry. It was probably the most boring job I've had, which says a lot becuse WaMu was pretty boring too, but at least I interacted with people there. At least at the Tax Commision you could listen to music, and I think that was the only thing that made me stay there for about a month. I just went to my last day of work today becuase the tax rush is over so all the seasonal employees are going, unless you want to work early hours. I guess I could work early hours, but I signed up with a temp agency and I kind of want to be open to whatever they give me. Seminary graduation is this Sunday and then graduation graduation is on May 30, which reminds me that I really do need to get announcements sent out. I have them ready to go pretty much, its just addressing them and getting them mailed. Mom somehow lost the photos we ordered from Jostens for me to put in the letters and to give out on yearbook day, so we had to print some off of the computer. I don't really care too much, it's just kind of annoying. Nothing really exciting has been happening, just life as normal. I'll try to get back to writing in here more normally and getting some home pictures up too. I love you all!!

No comments: